Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Google Friends Connect


Hi there lovely visitors.
Yesterday it was brought to my attention that connecting on this blog with Google Friends Connect was difficult, and after a lot of research, I have found that this is a problem a lot of people are having. I have found a forum link that gives a few ideas as to why it might be happening and how to fix it, but given so many of us are trying to click on friends connect at the moment with the April Blogging campaign, I thought I would share the link here. 

If you are having too much trouble, you can always follow my blog on the email option, which sits directly under Google Friends Connect or, as one supremely awesome blogger did, join my newsletter.

Either way, I hope the above links help if you are having any trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment