Friday, January 10, 2014

Guys I started to dig in 2013

I watched a lot of films, read a lot of books and listened to a lot of music in 2013, so naturally this saw me add significantly to my private passionate perv plate.
I will do my best to explain it, but here is a list of ten me I didn't think were attractive in 2012, that I now think are sexy as hell.


1. James Macavoy
It was Filth that did it. Not that his character is attractive in that film, its just that I think for me, he needed to be just a little dirtier. Deep sigh - he SO works for me now. I mean, look at him?  :)



2. Ethan Hawke.
Again, this is a bit of a no brainer, but I didn't think he was as sexy when he was younger. Older suits him - suits him really well. But not with that hair thing going on - better without the blonde.



3. Steve Coogan
This happened in Philomena, and I can't explain it because he is not sexy in that film. But there is a slight edge to his words and a twinkle in his eye that made me want to rip his clothes off in this film. Go figure.




4. Kevin Parker
For some reason I got into Tame Impala this year and that sort of swept me up in this Kevin Parker lust fest.



5. Dane DeHaan
Just another sweetie until he smouldered the sexy-ness in Kill Your Darlings. Now I have this teeny-tiny flame for him that I think is only going to get brighter. Ohhh.. maybe he should be higher on this list...



6. Trent Reznor
So... I always liked him, always liked NIN etc, but then I saw Trent in Sound City interviewed by Dave Grohl, and WOAH! Definitely a candidate for sexiest man alive. Its weird, it wasn't his rock performance that got me in the end, it was his obvious intelligence that seduced me.



7. Alex Turner
The Arctic Monkeys had a good year, I liked AM and I discovered a new passion for a sexy voice that I hadn't noticed before in Alex Turner.



8. Tom Schilling
I saw that little film Oh Boy that he was in and found it very very very very hard to get over. He is one sexy dude.



9. Roberto Bolano
Cute cute cute, dead, but cute.



10.Tom Hardy
I confess this one has been growing for a little while, but it was cemented in 2013. And its not just the body. Imagine kissing those lips?

Well I seemed to have developed a thing for skinny rock stars in 2013, or actors who look like skinny rock stars.
Who are some new crushes you developed recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment